Seek! (:

information :)

My photo
Imma, Jane Doe. Loves : Ice-cream. Trees. Bubbles. Sky. Facebook. Reblog photos. Kittens. Candy. Fluffy clouds. Hot chocolate. Laughs ;)

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Geng zaman comot


Right. Not so comot lah during our school time dulu. Lol *I seriously can't lie you this.

At that time, KGV memang strict dengan name tag nya, colour of your socks bla bla bla. But you do knw thats all for a good reason kan. Self discipline.



Sekarang ni banyak flashback zaman sekolah, zaman asrama and etc.Good time ya knw. And up till now, its been 3 years since I left KGV. ;)


Hmm, let the pictures do the talking kay.

Geng Muzoofarians


Why zoo? Because mungkin kerana suka binatang? Nah, Idk.

Sorang jadi tupai, hmm Aishah eh ? Still Idk. Lol.
Sorang jadi hamster, hmm Yusri eh ? Idk. Lol.
Sorang jadi tenggiling, hmm Aku eh?  Facepalm. T.T

Tenggiling pun boleh, tak kisah pun jadi apa asalkan bukan yang harom. Ciskek betul sekiranya terjadi. Makan hentak berlipat gamaknya nanti. Lol. Bongkak. I knw.

Kaka, Wani, Syafna, Ariani, Tika, Aishah, Nana and Me

Kitorang bestfriend you knw. Hell yeah.

Sekarang dah jauh. Sad angat. Rindu diorang. I miss you guys so much.



Geng Aspuri 

Waaa takde gambar. Gambar semua dalam netbook yang dah collapse tu.

Nasib baik simpan dalam Disk D. Goooooooooooooddddddd.

Geng terdiri daripada,

Me myself
Farahana Nabila or search je MakCik 
Anis Fasihah Azmi
Fatin Nabilah Mohd Nasir
Tasha Nabylla
Noor Izzati Mazrol
Kak Sai
Kak Naza
Kak Syak
Kak Shuhana
Bla bla bla bla. Ramai pulak kannnn. T.T

Hihi. Okay. Sekian.

I did have a good time with them. And some are still connected with me walaupun through social networks je.

I love chu olls. Love you muchos.

XOXO


Thank You :)

0 cakap-cakap:

Post a Comment